Propane Tank Service & Installation in Siler City, Troy, and Nearby Chatham County, NC Communities
If you need a propane tank for your home or business, we’ve got you covered!
If you answer yes to any of these questions, then it’s time to talk to us about a new propane tank:
- Are you planning to use propane for cooking in your newly constructed home?
- Will you be heating a newly constructed home with propane?
- Do you anticipate an increase in your household’s demand for propane?
PFM Propane is here for you, and we’ll handle your propane tank installation safely and on time. We offer tank repair on all of our installations as well.
We offer tanks ranging from 100-pounds, 250-gallons, to 1,000-gallons or larger!
We know your household is unique and your propane usage is determined by a number of factors, from the size of your home to the number of people who live there. Our team of experts can offer you the information you need to choose the right size propane tank for your home.
Take a look at this guide to propane tank sizes and, of course, let us know if you have questions. You can send us a message or call us.
- 100-Pound Propane Tank: If you need propane for a single appliance, like an indoor propane fireplace, a cooktop or a range, this is the size for you. It’s our smallest tank option.
- 120-Gallon Propane Tank: This size is ideal for water or space heating needs. You can also use it to power your clothes dryer or a propane range.
- 150-Gallon Propane Tank: While 150 gallons is not enough for heating the whole house, it is worth considering for households that have just a few low-Btu appliances, like wall heaters, space heaters, water heaters and cooktops/ranges.
- 250-Gallon Propane Tank: If you need propane for at least three appliances, you’ll want to consider a 250-gallon tank. However, this size is still too small for heating an entire home.
- 500-Gallon Propane Tank: If you’re heating your home with propane and may need it for appliances, fireplaces, water heater and ranges, then this is probably the right size for you.
- 1,000-Gallon Propane Tank: For large homes that are fully heated with propane and that have several propane appliances, a 1000-gallon propane tank is likely the way to go. This size also accommodates pool and spa heaters.
Is wireless propane tank monitoring also available?
PFM Propane offers tank monitoring for households enrolled in automatic delivery! A remote tank monitor tracks your propane usage in real-time. When you need a fill-up, we’ll get an alert and we schedule a propane delivery to you before you run low. Not only can you monitor your propane usage 24/7 through our smartphone app, you also get a notification when you need a propane delivery.
Not only does a remote tank monitor give you peace of mind in knowing you won’t have to deal with a propane run-out, it gives you a tool to better manage your propane usage so you can get the most out of each propane delivery. A remote tank monitor is easy to install and virtually maintenance-free.
PFM Propane offers high quality propane tank installations from Siler City to Pittsboro, Fearrington to Goldston, and everywhere in-between! If you ever need help, we’re here to answer your questions. Send us a message or call us today.